Marketing Executive, International Jewellery London
(Based in UK, Richmond, Surrey) - REE003UP
Job Title: Marketing Executive, International Jewellery London
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Based at: Richmond, UK
Reed Exhibitions excels in creating high profile, highly targeted business and consumer exhibitions and events to establish and maintain business relations, and generate new business. Every year we run over 500 events in 38 countries, bringing together over 6 million active event participants worldwide. With over 2,600 employees in 39 offices around the globe we serve 47 industries worldwide.
IJL is the UK’s most established, premier jewellery event, with the largest selection of jewellery specific exhibitors and more leading, high-end manufacturers than any other UK trade event. Purely focused on jewellery, IJL unites manufacturers, designers, gem companies and allied services with senior level jewellery buyers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an articulate, creative and enthusiastic team player. You will have experience in executing marketing campaigns and a tenacious can do approach. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital. Experience within exhibitions would be an advantage.
• Planning, co-ordinating and implementing visitor communication campaigns (on and offline)
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key suppliers and media partners
• Managing / sourcing content for communications
• Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork.
• Liaising with external suppliers (design team, mailing houses, printers, PR team)
• Co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor registration process with third party supplier
• Controlling costs against budget
• Strong experience in online and offline direct marketing
• Good database management skills
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
• Strong time and project management skills
• Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Strong marketing experience
• Experience in a publishing / event / exhibition background would be an advantage
• Online content management / Web skills an advantage
• Excellent IT skills
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications to Sandra Geluykens at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your salary expectations. Or you can apply online at www.reedexpo.com.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CV’S FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.
Exhibitions & Events Marketing
25 Nov 2014, 15:30:06
If you are looking for staff for your jewellery business anywhere in the world, then post your advertisement for on Jewellery Outlook. This section is open to all types of jobs in the jewellery sector, from retail sales assistants to marketing executives and designers, and all levels, from PA to CEO. Send your ad to email@example.com.